We build amazing products
We are growing and we're looking for talented people who can help us make software better.
Why come and work for us?
Our mission is to empower every person to achieve more. That’s what inspires us, and drives our work. We ensure employees have the freedom and the reach to help make a difference in the world. At Nankart, we’re always learning, we ask questions, take risks and build on each other’s ideas, because together we can make a difference. We don’t just value differences, we seek them out. Nankart is a place where employees can be who they are. With diverse perspectives, we have better ideas, better products, and happier customers. Our employees have access to the latest technology and tools, the power to build on the company’s far-reaching momentum. Together, we can help billions of people around the globe use digital technology to achieve amazing things.
We are passionate about building solutions to our customers so they can be more successful, and that means we really listen and learn a lot from them. We bring solutions that don’t just meet the needs of customers and their businesses, they often surprise and delight them. Then we innovate further to give them even more. We are committed to reinventing productivity and business processes, build the intelligent software solutions and create more personal computing. We are always looking to bring even more brilliant and creative people to our team.
Nankart is the ideal platform for anyone who is creative, self-starter and a person who is his own boss. You will get expertise in your profile. Nankart is a great foundation for a dynamic individual who is persistently learning and growing. For individuals with a strong information technology background, Nankart offers challenging and rewarding career opportunities. Our unique technical challenge is to develop applications and technologies that fit the ever-changing needs of our diverse customers. As part of our team, you’ll help us compete, grow and lead the industry by keeping us at the front of the digital marketplace while enhancing your skill set and growing professionally.
Why you have to be part of Nankart family?
We at Nankart believe in committed employees and we provide the environment to give off their best. In return, we get the best from our employees.
So here’s what we give to those who work with us:
- Global clients
- Collaborative learning environment
- Personal value and respect
- Intelligent, fun, talented, hardworking teammates
- Pleasant atmosphere
- An exciting place to work where your ideas can make a difference
- A friendly work culture and environment
How about you? Do you fit in? Are you someone who
- Is excited about building an organization, and not just excited about a job?
- Likes to play an important role in a growing company where you are provided with new opportunities frequently?
- Upholds definite values and identifies with an organization’s core values that are non-negotiable under any circumstance?
- Believes that creating and converting opportunities are always more important than plain conformance to a norm
Write to us at email@example.com and see how you can make a difference. Let’s work at transformation, together.
Benefits and perks
Nankart believes in a balanced work life. We encourage and facilitate the adoption of flexible working in a number of ways.
Our employees have access to the latest technology and tools, the power to build on the company’s far-reaching momentum.
Paid Holidays and Travel Expenses
Nankart allows the employees to enjoy their day with family by providing paid holiday and travel expense reimbursement. Keeping employees happy, we give them paid holidays to be with their family without hindrance.
Deciding what to eat for lunch and how to spend your lunch break every day could be a hassle, especially when you don’t have time to plan in advance. Nankart cafeterias provide a convenient way for you to get the meals that you want and enjoy with your colleagues and feel at home in a very good, open, and hygienic cafeteria.
Nankart’s goal is to pay the best in the market, and it has the policy of giving and getting it. It provides the competitive emolument to its employees in such way that employees are fulfilled by the emolument.
Team Building Camps
Nankart taps the hidden talents of the employees by conducting many team building activities so that employees can improve themselves and be competitive in this challenging world.
Work at Nankart
See a position you’d be perfect for? Apply today.
- Develop an in-depth knowledge of the company’s application portfolio, development tools, and development procedures.
- Actively participate in the development and review of business and system requirements to obtain a thorough understanding of business needs in order to deliver accurate solutions.
- Provide development activities level of effort and duration estimates for schedule planning. The developer is expected to proactively manage activities to deliver required work on time.
- Design application solutions that fully implement business requirements.
- Develop high quality software code in accordance with established company standards and development guidelines.
- Produce technical documentation that accurately and thoroughly depicts the software design and code base. The documentation needs to sufficiently assist QA testing and production support activities.
- Perform adequate unit testing of own and other developers’ application development work. At a minimum, unit testing should ensure all requirements have been addressed, all basic functionality works, and errors are handled properly.
- Expeditiously troubleshoot application production issues that resolve the issues without causing additional problems.
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems.
- Provide updates to the Application Development Manager and Project Managers on work in progress, work completed, work planned, and issues potentially impacting the on time completion or quality level of work.
- Perform systems analysis and functional testing as needed.
We are seeking motivated, hungry sales professionals with a proven track record and software sales experience. The Software Sales Engagement Manager will initiate, orchestrate and drive the Software & Professional Service sales focusing on new business development, in cooperation with pre-sales, with account management. The objective is to get the big Software deals closed.
- Develop a SW sales plan for designated SW domain(s) and ensure integration in overall area sales and account planning.
- Identify, verify and develop big software leads including customer verification: Identification and analysis of the strategic requirements of customers and prospects and development of strategies and solutions, particularly with regard to high complex solutions.
- Define the opportunity strategy in cooperation with the account management including target solution architecture (process & infrastructure), prepare opportunity review board Go/No-Go decision and identify bid manager for complex and/or international deals.
- Identify SW decision makers and key stake holders within client/ prospect organization, establish impact relationships and understand their needs, in close alignment with account management. Assure an early ‘seat at the table’ in definition and decision processes and be the lead contact for SW decision makers and stakeholders.
- Consistency check on target solution architecture and verification/mapping of customer requirements against it.
- Drive the preparation and submission of proposals in collaboration with account management and lead SW bid team consisting of pre-sales and delivery, assuring technical and contractual regularity. Prepare and run risk review board in cooperation with account manager.
- Define and drive negotiation strategy and assure customer commitment: Contract preparation and adjustment of SW solution contract as well as contract negotiations together with the key negotiator/ contract manager. Implement and prepare contract reviews in the context of the applicable guidelines, and support deal reviews in cooperation with account management and delivery.
- Orchestrate bid team and internal stakeholders during the sales process and assure the right resources are available,aligned and willing to go the extra mile to win the deal.
Digital Marketing Expert
If you live and breathe digital marketing, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.